Rue Magazine: My Holiday Column

Monday, November 22, 2010

Rue Magazine: My Holiday Column

About three weeks ago, following days of prop hunting and shoot planning, I filled up my little car and made the trip to my Mum's house to get festive, Rue style. With my Mum out the country on a little winter sun break, I was able to take over the house for my latest Rue Magazine photo shoot. And take over the house I did. Picture the scene: hallways full of furniture and living rooms over flowing with props, lights and photographic equipment. We had just one day to capture three different Christmas looks in the same room. Crazy? A little. Fun? You betcha! I was really keen to show how holiday decorating can reflect your personality and style preferences, no matter what the existing space is like. You can read about the three looks in detail in my column (p.77-80) over on Rue's brand new site. I'm hugely proud of this shoot and feel honoured to work for such an inspiring, creative and engaging publication.
Styling by Will Taylor | Photography by Matt Cant | Rue Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment