10 Things I Learned This Weekend

Sunday, November 21, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Weekend

1. The hallway of my imaginary city crash pad has this coat stand.
2. Lavish your eggs with a gold thrown!
3. Totally crushing on these hand printed stag pillows from Etsy.
4. Vintage baubles? Don't mind if I do.
5. The deep purple accents in this living room are super.
6. Sandy Chang made this bow to sell in her Etsy store after feeling inspired by Friday's Colour Cocktail. Thanks, Sandy!
7. My love for bags doesn't show any sign of waning.
8. I saw the new Harry Potter movie on Saturday, which the more I look back on, the more I think I enjoyed it.
9. Recognise this knitted teapot? It's from the holiday issue of Sweet Paul and you can buy it, here.
10. OK, so I've done the fairisle jumper, the fairisle socks and now the fairisle gloves, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment