Sweet Paul: The Holiday Issue

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sweet Paul: The Holiday Issue

Tuesday just became a whole lot more interesting, friends! Yep, the first ever holiday issue of Sweet Paul magazine is now live and as the biggest issue to date, it's positively bursting with inspired ideas for foodies, entertainers and crafters alike. It will always be a special issue for me as it includes the first iteration of the Will's Picks feature. Each issue I'll be sharing hints, tips and ideas for decorating, entertaining and crafting. This issue I've written about throwing the best Christmas party on the block, including table and home decor tips to quick canape recipes and ideas for getting the party started. Do let me know if you happen to try any of the craft/decor projects, games or foodie items out - I'd love to hear from you! Given the issue is a joy from start to finish I really wanted to share some of my favourite pages from it. However, as the styling in the magazine is so super duper inspiring, I couldn't pick a number one story but I do keep clicking back to Light Recycling, Thanksgiving and A Cake Tin Full of Memories. Which story is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment