The White Company's Christmas Collection

Monday, November 8, 2010

The White Company's Christmas Collection

In the last few days I've felt an air of festivity start to build. It wasn't until I read the comments on yesterday's post that I realised the subtle holiday theme to this week's ten things, which then had me thinking of all things, well, Christmas. Now, we all know I'm a chap who loves a generous helping of colour but that doesn't mean I don't like white. After all, white is a colour in itself and The White Company's Christmas collection shows just how to execute a white scheme with breathtaking results. Their Christmas lookbook takes us into a world of delicate linens, jingling bells and fragrant foliage. I've picked out my favourites and added some tips for how to recreate these festive looks. What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment