{Colour Cocktail: Grey and Orange}

Friday, July 9, 2010

{Colour Cocktail: Grey and Orange}

Oooo this is another of my fave colour combos. Grey is to orange like lemon is to Diet Coke - they just go together with such ease. When these two get together for a decor party you know you're onto a winner; the results of their matrimony are just so satisfying. These two can be make a simple, subtle yet stunning statement as seen in the dining room below; or can form part of a structured scheme as seen in the home office. I've posted that home office before, but I couldn't resist including it in this post as well because - I'm not gonna lie - I'm a little bit in love with it! Have you ever decorated with this statement duo of colours?
Images (left to right, from top): 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

No comments:

Post a Comment