{Green}

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

{Green}

I've written before about my reluctance to decorate with green, and I've since decided to try and inspire myself into feeling warmer towards the colour, especially given its versatility and ability to set the mood of a whole scheme. To me, the green door (1) screams of a place that has a rustic charm that's also a friendly, welcoming environment, whereas the clashing animal patterns in lime and dark greens (2), and the bright lime hues of the dining table (5) are both examples that clearly state their owners' eccentric personalities and daring decor choices. These are all equally fab in different ways, but interestingly for me - given I normally gravitate to brights - when it comes to green, I'm all about the softer, darker and more moody hues, just like the tiles seen in the kitchen (9). How about you guys; which shades of green do you like?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

No comments:

Post a Comment