{Exposed Brick Walls}

Thursday, July 29, 2010

{Exposed Brick Walls}

I love me a good loft. Remember this? Yeah, I'm still dreaming of it on average 3 hours per day. So, I thought I'd try and get my loft-like, exposed brick walls crush outta my system with a nice round up of them working their rustic charm. First up, there's this amazing loft entrance (1) where the deliciously masculine garage-style doors are framed by battered bricks. Onto bedroom spaces (2, 4) where I think the look kinda works, but not as well as it does in open plan living/dining areas. If I had to pick my favourites, I'd clearly go for that entryway, and if I was being greedy I might have to bag the home office (6) and the kitchen (11) looks, too! That kitchen shot, by the way, is from the Clinton Street Bakery in NYC - isn't it a treat? It's on my places to visit next time I'm in town, and not just for the decor - The New York Times Magazine voted their blueberry pancakes the best in the city...twice! So, do you like exposed brick walls? And do you have a favourite way to decorate with them?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

No comments:

Post a Comment