{Thirty Things I Heart}

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

{Thirty Things I Heart}

Tobes and I in Paris

I was inspired to write this post after reading this by the lovely Louise from Table Tonic. Here goes with my list...

* Olives
* Good conversation
* The fashion pages of Esquire
* Dancing like no one's watching when I hear my favourite songs
* Typography
* Toby - partner, soulmate, adorable geek
* Photography
* Seasons
* Infinity pools
* Stationary
* Bright colours
* Writing
* New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
* American cities
* When you laugh so hard your cheeks ache
* French films
* Stripes - clothes, walls, floors...anywhere
* Fresh coffee
* Pasta - any form, anytime
* Satchels
* Preppy style
* Industrial pendants
* Best bud Han, who has the ability to make almost anything funny
* Head massages
* Will & Grace
* Vineyard weddings
* The feeling in your tummy when you dive off a diving board into a pool
* Cinema ticket stubs
* Florists
* Greek Islands

What do you heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment