{If I'm gonna go to a party...}

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{If I'm gonna go to a party...}

I first discovered Sitting In A Tree events through the Oh Joy! blog (definition of an a-mazing blog) and I'm so pleased I did because these ladies know how to throw one heck of a decent party. Their latest bash - summertime & the living is easy - is my idea of party perfection. With a gastrotruck courtesy of MIHO providing delicious eats by day, colourful decor arranged under the shade of exotic palm trees and then live music and string lighting by night, I'm all over this super fun, sociable event. So, if you're in San Diego, California or San Francisco and would like Tori and Myka to work their event magic for you, you'll find them on facebook and on their beautiful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment