{Living Etc August 2010}

Thursday, July 15, 2010

{Living Etc August 2010}

The high summer, August issues of the shelter mags are on the newsstands and looking fantastic. First up, is my sneak peak for you inside Living Etc and given my love for colour it's a treat from cover to cover. I would be tempted to hand over the credit card and order that yellow (2) armchair (with added multi coloured buttons) without even looking at the price! The hits of bright colours keep on coming: first in the form of that hot pink table (3) from a modern and industrial LA home, then in a whole feature on Palm Springs style (4, 5). As the pages turned I discovered two very different, but very lust worthy home office spaces that feature some of my favourite styles: stripes, chevrons and inspiration walls (6) and rustic-meets-industrial chic (7). I spent a while trying to decide whether the swimwear designer (8) or her home were more stylish, I decided it was a tie (I need that pool print behind her head)! To round off a great issue there is a fun feature offering ideas on stylish front doors and then an interview with author of Etcetera, Sibella Court. This is a must have issue, guys, so be sure to pick up a copy if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment