{Orange Lamp Update & Bright Blooms}

Thursday, July 1, 2010

{Orange Lamp Update & Bright Blooms}

Happy Thursday, Friends. We've nearly reached the weekend...wahoooo! Today I wanted to show you the shade I decided on for my orange lamp. Well, I went for a simple, but very scrummy white drum silk shade in the end. I wanted to let the base shine and bask in it's bright fabulousness! Thanks again for helping me think through the options - you guys are the best.


Now, let's check out the fresh blooms I've teamed up next to it. Inspired by last week's Colour Cocktail, I picked up soft orange blooms and some fun pink roses. I'm pleased that this little space in our living room is shaping up well. Ah, this decor stuff is fun, isn't it?!

Images and Layout: Bright.Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment